Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways including in the course of the following activities:
- Visiting our Website.
- Registering on the Website.
- Place an order on the Website.
- Subscribing to the newsletter.
- Providing product feedback.
- Participating in consumer contests, sweepstakes or other promotions.
- Responding to a survey or requests for user’s opinions, concerns, and preferences regarding CopperSAFE products.
- Filling out a form. This includes information you may provide when you request additional information about CopperSAFE products or services.
- Using any other features of the Website that may be offered from time to time and may require such information in order to utilize the feature.
Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, and any other information you may choose to provide. If you provide us with your phone number and consent to text marketing, you agree to receive text messages to that number from CopperSAFE. If you submit your email address in connection with an order or request, you agree that CopperSAFE and its third-party service providers may use your email address to contact you about the status of your order or request and for other administrative purposes.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Website related activities. If at any time, you do not wish to receive communications from CopperSAFE, you can unsubscribe from such communications by using the unsubscribe function located on every promotional email or by contacting us at email@example.com. You may also request to have any personal identification information provided to us deleted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Non-personal identification information
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from users under 18.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
CopperSAFE collects and uses Users' personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve our Website: We continually strive to improve our Website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you. We also use applications provided by third parties, such as Google Analytics, to evaluate the usage of our Website. These tools help us improve the user experience and performance of our Website.
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails: The email address a User provides for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If a User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions in each email we send you.
- To process transactions and purchases that you make on the Website, or through the Website.
- To protect our rights or comply with law - We may disclose personal identification information to enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and CopperSAFE; to comply with any court order, legal process, or respond to any governmental or regulatory request; or to protect CopperSAFE’s rights or property or the safety of CopperSAFE, our customers, employees, or others.
- Sale or merger - We also may disclose personal identification information to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, acquisition, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of CopperSAFE’s assets.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices, and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Website. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Website and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. While we use security measures to protect sensitive and personal information transmitted online, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. If you have any questions about the security of personal information collected by CopperSAFE, please contact: email@example.com.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users' personal identification information to others.
CopperSAFE may disclose your personal information to its subsidiaries and affiliates and to third parties whom CopperSAFE hires to provide services on CopperSAFE’s behalf, including but not limited to, support services, Website services, delivering promotional materials, contests and answering customer questions about products. CopperSAFE will only provide those third parties with the personal information that they need to deliver the services to CopperSAFE and/or on CopperSAFE’s behalf. We share your payment information, including your credit or debit card number, card expiration date, CVV code, and billing address with payment service providers to process payments; prevent, detect and investigate fraud or other prohibited activities, or for other purposes associated with the use of credit or debit cards.
Accessing your personal information
Your California Privacy Rights and Choices
Because we value your privacy, we will not provide personal identification information about you to third parties for their solicitation or marketing purposes. California law permits Users who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to the contact information below with "California Shine the Light Privacy Request" in the subject line and your full name, email address, postal address and specific services you have used in the body of your email.
Our Website is not directed to children under the age of 13, and our Terms prohibit children under 13 from using our Website. We do not knowingly collect any information from children under 13.
U.S. Website and European Data Protection Rights
CopperSAFE operates in the United States of America under U.S. law. Any information you choose to send to this Website or CopperSAFE will be subject to the laws of the United States. If you do not wish your information to subject to U.S. law, please do not send it to CopperSAFE.
CopperSAFE will protect the personal identification information of non-U.S. visitors in the same way as it does U.S. visitors. Some jurisdictions, such as the European Union, do not consider the U.S. legal system to offer privacy and data protections that are “adequate” in their judgment, and require us to warn you about their determination.
Should any European visitor wish to have access to, correct, modify, delete or dispute any personal identification information that CopperSAFE holds about them, please contact us using the information below.
CopperSAFE does not intend to offer its product or Services in any jurisdiction where the offering of such products or Services would be contrary to applicable local law, and any such offer of products or Services is void if illegal under applicable law.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Website, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Website. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.